Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
445 Posts
by then i think i will have lived a full life

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Oil and diamonds has to come from somewhere and its plants and animules and organic substances and carbons so whatever creates the spark of life in a new dawning millions of years is just that ..evolution of a new era while the planet goes into rest again. Crazy as it sounds this wont be the first time.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Your president will finish off your country before any astroid.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
better that than one plunging into Uranus :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Why is it everytime there's a discussion, the old guys always show up talking about personal experiences? :p

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
lucky for us we stay all the way down in the Southern tip of Africa, every time we see something like this, weather Hollywood based or scientific based, it always happens in either the USA North America or the closest Europe!!

nothing ever happens where we stay!!! :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Why is it everytime there's a discussion, the old guys always show up talking about personal experiences? :p

Hey, Don't group all of us "old" guys together. I don't "Monkey" around that way:p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
lucky for us we stay all the way down in the Southern tip of Africa, every time we see something like this, weather Hollywood based or scientific based, it always happens in either the USA North America or the closest Europe!!

Your just lucky. Can you send me some diamonds cheap?:D

·
Registered
2,926 Posts

Your just lucky. Can you send me some diamonds cheap?:D
could, just that postage is a killer!!!:lol::lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts