Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we all know kawi has cut back on a few of their atv models such as the brute 650 and praries and the sport quads over the years and are now only offering a few machines. Do u guys think they will eventually, cut out all atv models all together??

·
Super Moderator
4,361 Posts
Yes..at least back 15+ years ago one of their people..may have been their CEO, said the plan was to slowly phase-out their ATV line. Now they are down to just the BF750 and 300 and I think they are about to end the contract for the 300. I would guess we will see the 750 for a few more years then...poof-it will be gone. JMO though as I thought it was to end by 2018. So who knows.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yes..at least back 15+ years ago one of their people..may have been their CEO, said the plan was to slowly phase-out their ATV line. Now they are down to just the BF750 and 300 and I think they are about to end the contract for the 300. I would guess we will see the 750 for a few more years then...poof-it will be gone. JMO though as I thought it was to end by 2018. So who knows.
Well if thats the case ill make shur to buy the last year they make the brute. I dont see it happening though. I think eventually theyll start upgrading the brute

·
Premium Member
10,218 Posts
This is also causing the values of nice KFX700s to go up considerably. Glad I have 4 of them.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts