1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
680 Posts
I been thinking about making one out of air ride seat out of semi truck.We got a couple old ones laying around here.Just unbolt the seat,bold a couple of 2x4 on bottom to stable it.Use air tank to air it up.Lots of times,they throw away the whole setup and put in a new one,nothing wrong with the air bag.

·
Registered
379 Posts

Anybody made their own or have plans for them?
Motorcycle ATV Lift Table Air Powered Portable : eBay Motors (item 290404724715 end time Feb-26-10 06:00:37 PST)

I refuse to pay $800+ for a used one. And I never buy new stuff.

Doesn't have to be the air powered one.

These seem simple enough to make too.
Mar-Lift
Wow.......Yea you could build the Mar-Lift for under a 100 bucks plus labor and even put 4 steel casters so you could move it around after the lift............If you used an atv winch it would be top of the line...............

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jammer how high do they go?

I am shooting for around 4' max height probly a little less.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not more than 2 foot max.I was unloading at a place today that had about 4 of them laying by a dumpster.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lifting my V up on the blocks and wood would hurt more than bending over to work on it..

******* Ingenuity...I like it. :tup:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Anybody made their own or have plans for them?
Motorcycle ATV Lift Table Air Powered Portable : eBay Motors (item 290404724715 end time Feb-26-10 06:00:37 PST)

I refuse to pay $800+ for a used one. And I never buy new stuff.

Doesn't have to be the air powered one.

These seem simple enough to make too.
Mar-Lift
There are a few different companies out there making ones similar to the one on ebay.They make them in air powered or electric.The electric are the most exspensive.They are all copies of the original ones made by Handy Lift that you will see in most bike shops.the knock offs work great and if you look around you can find them for around $ 450. The only problem is then you need a small hand jack to get the wheels off of the table.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts