How was jail? :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Lmao, no sense in beating around the bush

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
Are you really back? Or did someone post with your login?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yea he was gone after he got a few dollars out of members here. or just lurking in the background

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
i got my parts from him....fairly quick too

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
your one of few bigsexy, quite a few disgruntled folks still havent noticed this thread

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would be one of them I bought a bottom end from him and i would really like some communication. Not mad, not yelling, not irate just would love a phone call or a pm to work something out even if its over time.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
where you been meat head? send these people their parts and let me know what you have left of your prairie..

never mind, i just noticed this thread is 2 months old..

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
never mind, i just noticed this thread is 2 months old..
just when I though we were about to get an interesting thread with some mud being thrown around, you had to come along and spoil the fun!!:p

:lol:
:D

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
imo,if you rip anybody off even once you should never be able to sell anything on this site ever again.only a lowlife would take somebodies money and never ship the parts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am not here to throw mud or badmouth the guy but I have an entire project waitin on this part and I dont have the luxury or cash to just go buy another one and eat my losses. It sounds like he had something come up in his life and thats fine. I just want some comunication. If I am never gonna get this engine lower end just tell me.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
damn dog!!!that's a big loss,was it another member on this site?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts