1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Good thing you weren't on the other side of that windshield like normal. :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
I'd be all over that. Watching the slo-mo of the recoil reminds be of those vids of the foreigners shooting some huge round. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Good times Good times. Just one thing though. A 50 without good optics??? WTF lol That's like one of the sexest women in the world without a vagina. It just leaves you frustrated as hell you can't stretch them out and really have fun with them!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Good times Good times. Just one thing though. A 50 without good optics??? WTF lol That's like one of the sexest women in the world without a vagina. It just leaves you frustrated as hell you can't stretch them out and really have fun with them!!!!
young grasshopper....there are always other places to stretch out:p

optics, don't need them unless you have a LOT of room to make them necessary :)

Nice Erik, keep thinking one day I'll get mine out again :(

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt my gun will ever have a scope. I've gotta so use to the iron sights it would just seem weird to look through a scope now. Besides if you shoot at stuff that is far away it takes you a long time to walk up and see all the cool damage you did.

Tom it's hard these days with ammo being so high. 20 rounds was 100 bucks... ha ha.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I doubt my gun will ever have a scope. I've gotta so use to the iron sights it would just seem weird to look through a scope now. Besides if you shoot at stuff that is far away it takes you a long time to walk up and see all the cool damage you did.

Tom it's hard these days with ammo being so high. 20 rounds was 100 bucks... ha ha.
I have no clue Erik what it runs these days, I still have probably 4 cans of linked surplus I bought when I got mine :confused:

the good ole days EH :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts