Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week it was running like shit and sputtering then i found out the plug that goes on the ignition coil was loose. i fix it then it was running really good, it sat for a week and i started it up today it started first pull but whenever i push the throttle just a little bit at stops running. i cleaned the carb 2 times, i checked the sparkplug wire and the wires going to the cdi and ignition coil, it still stops when i hit the throttle about an 1/8 of the way open, ever since i went through a mud puddle a few weeks ago it hasnt been right and i dont know whats causing it

·
Registered
4 Posts
something to try

I have a suggestion u can try taking the lid off of the air box and see if that makes a diffrence I had one that was starving for air and I have to put holes in the air box lid and it runs fine now. Just a suggestion other than that I don't know what to say besides try a carb rebuild kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine was doing that too so I took apart the switch on the bottom of the gas tank.. It was full of shiit and the filter was all rusted out so I just cut them off and added a filter to the gas line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts