Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 tyrex 750 that I've recently had rings and cams replaced in. When I got it back the clutch was making quite a bit of noise. I went to start it one day started and ran fine took off and got about 30 40 yd and as I started to give it more throttle it fell on its face and died. Belt light flashing. Put it in reverse and it bound up sounded like bands releasing. So I pull the cover off the side because it is locked up now and will not start. I play with the clutch till it finally makes this crazy noise as I try to engage the starter and then it seems as if everything is fine. It starts and will drive now but when I give it about quarter throttle the belt light starts flashing and if I give it too much gas it dies. If I just try to give it gas at idle it revs up about 1/4 of the way and then dies. It'll start up everytime smells real rich the FI light is flashing but it was flashing before I had it replaced. Any thoughts on what may be the problem other than a shade tree mechanic. I figure it's something to do with the clutch but I'm not saying anything obviously wrong with it. And it worked just fine before he took it off and put it back on. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts