Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really only need like the bottom foot of it... getting a drag bar made... ANyone have a mess up stocker?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
The microfiche shows that the prarie is the same part #..but they look different in the diagram.

Maybe it would work..:confused:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all I am going to use is the bottom part...

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
had a couple, one I extended for a member, and the other one....well I made a made it for my drag frame:p

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
well the plate for the tie rods would be. he really needs the swively part that bolts to the frame I would assume

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had a couple, one I extended for a member, and the other one....well I made a made it for my drag frame:p

WOw, that is a fantastic story.... so glad you shared. :rolleyes:

And yes, I am still looking for one... like I said... just need the bottom foot at most ....

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still looking..... anyone have on off of a V?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Got one from my p700, the lower bearing is toast but it's yours if you can use it. Not sure what you are referring to as the "foot"

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought the prairies were different than the v's? let me check around and let you know. How much for it shipped?

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
they are

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Rich owes me a kick in the ass for this..I had one I promised him and I kept putting off going and buying the bike..err pile of parts..:rolleyes:

Needless to say its gone now.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah yeah.. oh well. I will find a bent one.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i will have one in a couple days 2008 take of as new its urs just pay post i checked aussie post $93:eek: to the u.s

1 - 17 of 17 Posts