Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iam looking for the best aftermarket bumper for my '05 750 brute force. The factory bumper is crap and the head light mounts hit the rad if the bumper moves more than an inch. I have looked at some but most are add ons to the factory piece. any help with what bumpers are the strongest would be greatly appreciated.B)

·
Registered
2 Posts
iam looking for the best aftermarket bumper for my '05 750 brute force. The factory bumper is crap and the head light mounts hit the rad if the bumper moves more than an inch. I have looked at some but most are add ons to the factory piece. any help with what bumpers are the strongest would be greatly appreciated.B)
I have personally used the bumpers from Bison bumpers and like both the look and strength of the product.

Google Bison bumpers for a link.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If I don't build my own, I will get a moose bumper, they look to be real tough and well built. Somebody on here has one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trying to find pic of bison for '05 the one they have pic of is newer brute force

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also looking for rad guard

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
You can make your own rad guard.
All you need is a electrical hand grinder or a cutting torch and a piece of grated steel sheet metal, be sure to wear eye protection when cutting to size.
Then just fasten it to sit in front of the stock rad cover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have Bison front and rear. I took a very hard hit from the back by an extremely drunk guy and it bent my rack a little where it ties into it but it took a hell of a lick, saved the back of the wheeler for sure. The only thing I dont like about the front one is it ties into the front rack and its the top radiator support if you look under the plastic, but I have beat through a bunch of brush and pushed several people out with no problems and their fairly cheap to purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts