Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey after i get some money saved up here i wanted to know whats the best mods you have gotton for your Mojave. I'm just finishing up the top end so i want bolt ons not anything internal just wanted some pointers. Thanks

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Depends what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. www.cycleworksracing.net is a good place to shop and drool over all the goodies.

A good slip on or full exhaust wakes it up nice. CWR also has a new aluminum intake piece to do away with the stock airbox. Can be used with the stock or 36mm Mikuni carb. I got one coming, so I don't know how it is, but I'm sure it's nice. These two piece are probably your best bang for your buck.

My race Mojave has .380 cams, +1 intake valves, KLR cdi, and soon to be CWR 280 kit. It screamed with just stock bore, so I can't wait to get it back.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i have a dg slip on already but would the jets that come with that airbox work with the aftermarket pipe or do i have to guesstimate the new jets. Plus it has a huge boar on it

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Not sure if it comes with different jets, but if not, I'm sure he could tell you which ones to use. With what you have done, cams or a KLR CDI are just about the only fairly simple things left to do. Anything else worthwhile will require tearing it down.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey i just the klr cdi do you know how to wire it up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts