Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Best place to buy parts

6K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  sdj.mopar 
#1 ·
Hey where is everyone buying parts. My dealer is 45 min. away and want a better option. I have used cheap cycle and cycleparts nation, Dealer cost parts. I hate UPS and wish I had someone to just ship postal. All say they will do it but I am waiting on parts now 14 days with UPS because someone accidently sent ups instead of usps. A cheap spot in Canada would be great.

#5 ·
There is quite few members here from Alberta, i just got my Brute two months ago and am having trouble locating someone local in Toronto. I found two places but they are just dealers. They don't really carry anything in stock, they just order from catalogues, ie Kimpex etc...

For anything else i just use good old ebay.

Lets wait for more people to chime in.

#7 ·
I go state side and have it shipped with USPS or UPS to my "go to guy" in the states. Then he boxes all the stuff together and ships it USPS to me.

#8 ·
there is services like that, i know my cousin does it, and ships everything to his address in houston, That works for him since most of the stuff purchased on ebay, has free shipping in US. Than these people put it in a different box, and send it to him, with a declaration that it is a gift, or that the value is 35$.

#9 ·
I just spoke today to a guy that orders parts from RoyalDistributing.ca, he said they are pretty good with prices etc.... I looked online at their catalogue and it has a lot of stuff.
Hope that helps.
D.

#11 ·
Find a place that will sell you stuff that you don't have to pay the tax and duty on. that's the killer.

when I ship to canada I value then under 100.00 and as repaired returned parts. this saves the reciever the duty fees and taxes. Shipping is bad enough these days let alone cross border shipping. it's outrageous.

it used to be 45.00 last year to send a Muzzy. this year it's 85.00

John

#13 ·
It's the fuel prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.