Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought maybe you guys would like to see my favorite ride I've done so far this year. It was over 105 miles, and I was the first person on an atv out to the end in years. I saw absolutely no one the entire day, and it was awesome.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Man thats awesome. Your start and finish point looks like your still out in the middle of nowhere. How do you get in there? And whats the furthest you are from civilization? Parachute in? Then two weeks latter you radio for helicopter?

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man thats awesome. Your start and finish point looks like your still out in the middle of nowhere. How do you get in there? And whats the furthest you are from civilization? Parachute in? Then two weeks latter you radio for helicopter?
😆
The staging area is about a mile off a highway, though it's not a very busy highway.
From the staging area up the highway, there is a very small town 17 miles away. But once you get across the river, you're really out in the middle of nowhere. There's a ranger station for the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park about 25 miles away from where I turned around, but they aren't too helpful in case of emergency.
There's no cell service anywhere out there. If something happens, you're walking out.

Reactions: kawirider2016

·
Registered
192 Posts
Man just looks like a whole other world out there. Yourself and Rubiranch can at least say you take full advantage of the gift you guys have there. I will make it there some day. Probably pm you two some pics so you can come get me out. Oh yeah no cell service.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picture perfect day for a ride:

Reactions: kawirider2016
1 - 6 of 6 Posts