Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening. I recently put a 2" lift, replaced the stock springs with a heavy duty spring set, and replaced stock tires with 28" tires on my 2015 Kawasaki Mule PRO FXT. It was recommended that I add wheel spacers to lessen chance of tipping over. I ordered a set of 1.5" spacers, but they ended up sending me (2) 1.5" and (2) 2" in error and are going to send 2 of whatever size I choose to keep. After looking at them, I'm not sure which pair to keep and which to send back. Any advantage or disadvantage of either size? I don't need to trailer my mule often, but one concern is the inside width of the trailer I use when I do trailer it only has a few inches on each side to spare, but if the benefit of the wider stance using the wider spacer makes it too wide for the trailer, I'll replace the trailer with a wider one.

Second question. I had taken off all of the wheels before I realized the spacers were different sizes, and when I was putting the front wheels back on I put one on the wrong way (negative offset in instead of positive offset). I got to looking at the stance and it seemed to do what a wheel spacer would do. If the tires I purchased are bidirectional, can I flip the rims from positive offset to negative offset to accomplish the wider stance or will that cause a problem? Thanks in advance for y'alls input.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts