Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling both of my firecats to buy an 09 brute force i was just wondering is there a height difference between the 650 to the 750 because i want to buy a 750 and my buddy has a 2008 650 with 28's and it still looks tiny will a 750 with 28's be bigger because if not i am not going to buy a brute force at all because they sit on the ground just love the power and looks but if i have to buy an exspensive lift just to go up rocky terrain i will just buy an arctic cat thundercat..my friends 2005 750 with 28's is huge with no lift. and then i ask if a 2 inch lift is all right and everyone says no lol im confused.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 07 650 does not "sit on the ground" unless of course, you are talking about when it's not airborn from a wicked tabletop. And let's get this straight- you want to go up higher to transverse rocky terrain?? I'm thinking technical driving and stock suspension height may be what you want. Try 26" on 12" wheels. Just MOHO.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree with Broot, the 750 is to high and tippy for the stuff you are talking about doing. If you put on 27s or 28s,forget about it. The other problem is the bigger tires rob alot of power. If you have the money,look at the Can-Ams.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
New 750 brutes are very nice. They are not like the 05-06 models.
There is a problem with going BBK and making the same power as the carbed brutes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts