Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here in Free America (Arizona) we can ride the street properly licensed. In the summer, i don't trail ride due to the heat here in Yuma, 120+!!!! I was wondering, what kind of hard pack/street tire to use on a set of ITP delta steels that i just got just for cruising around the neighborhood???? i was looking at the Kenda street tires but am looking for recommendations. it would not be too much on the street, just cruising the parties on the block, maybe 1-10 miles at the most, also looking for cheap, don't need Pirelli's!! thanx in advance!!!!

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Try the duro scorchers. I liked them during the limited time I had them on the roads

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Lawn Mower tires then..

You said you were cheap and just wanted to cruise. :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Would they have to be D.O.T approved tires? If so some small cars have the same lug patterns as our wheelers.

·
Registered
711 Posts
If they have to be dot approved ,ITP sells 14" rims and then you can use car tires.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no need to be DOT approved, just around the neighbor hood, i have an extra set of 12" rims so i really wanted hard surface tires for them so i don't have to buy 14"s. Kenda makes a 26x12 front and rear hard surface tire, but they are a little pricey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts