Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering a lowering kit for my 08 BF750. I ride fast trails in the West Virginia mountains. Anyone used a lowering kit, such as Drat's? Opinions? How much G.C. will I lose?

·
Registered
930 Posts
I am considering a lowering kit for my 08 BF750. I ride fast trails in the West Virginia mountains. Anyone used a lowering kit, such as Drat's? Opinions? How much G.C. will I lose?
I am the one that designed it. You will lose 2 inches at the floorboards. If you don't need it for mudding or running big tires you will love it. It takes out the tippy top heavy feeling. It corners like a sport bike with this on it. Drat is a NASCAR fabricator and that's why I took it to him for manufacturing.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Kelley will the kit work with a 10 or 9" wheel on the back. I was looking at a video and looked like the rear mounts kind of tucked into the wheel area.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Kelley will the kit work with a 10 or 9" wheel on the back. I was looking at a video and looked like the rear mounts kind of tucked into the wheel area.
I doubt it will, have not tried them though. If you have offset wheels they probably will.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, so far! MV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts