Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ray at Fundy told me he has some billet cams coming soon.

I have had a couple regrinds pit, one really bad.

Todd

·
Registered
149 Posts
Had them for Can Ams for over a year, no problems so far. I can have them done them for Kawis too (or any other brand). They are made from sae 8620 billet, heat treated, then ground to shape.

·
Registered
235 Posts
your now doing kawi's mrrpm???? when i called you about 6months ago you said only bike you would mess with was can-am's.

·
Registered
149 Posts
your now doing kawi's mrrpm???? when i called you about 6months ago you said only bike you would mess with was can-am's.
No, said the only bike I was messing with was Can Ams. I simply don't have time to do anything else, at least not now. I have my cams made by a local cam grinder, and he'll do anything, he doesn't mind, and we've been doing billets since we started, no problems. I also sell mine for $300 per pair, no cores. I haven't seen a Brutes cams, but if they're close, I would imagine we or he could do them for around the same money, and have billets. All it would take is a phone call, a set of cams to go by, and of course, some numbers of sales to go off of.

I just wanna make and sell parts, I don't even have to know what it fits. I'm sorta surprised noone has done billets before, as that's all that you can get for a car, if you're a serious racer.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Yeah Dale he uses web also. I have had trouble out of Every builders cams flaking or pitting. The last set of Rays I was running (ultimate race) never did have a problem out of them. I guess you get lucky every once in a while LOL.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is switching from Web for a lot of reasons. He has a company that is doing his cams, pistons, etc. Better quality and less money.

This company does a lot of Formula 1 engine parts.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
kits will be cheaper and better from what im hearing.. a buddy of mine is getting the new stuff for his teryx as soon as ray gets the first order in..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts