Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been alot of chatter on here about them... Glenn is there anything coming down the pike??

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
The engine guys need to make a request at S&S with This Jason and get a fire lit under there ass and get there interest if possible I seemed to hit a dead end.jh

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I don't currently have any problems with my regrinds. I've warrantied two or three sets in the last three years. Other than that, I've never had pitting, or flaking isues.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I don't currently have any problems with my regrinds. I've warrantied two or three sets in the last three years. Other than that, I've never had pitting, or flaking isues.

Do you think the fact that you have people buy the extended rockers has anything to do with this.B)

·
Registered
235 Posts
just wondering does someone have a complex going on.. ever since i seen that first post about flaking cams there has been 3 more post refering to flaking cam's maybe its a coincidence..:unsure:

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
What is the advantage of billet cams other than lighter pockets? Is it just the pitting/flaking issue that it cures or prevents?

Seems webb goes through this every so often with bad batches going out and bunch of people have issues. I remember a bunch of issues like this a while back. And the arguments over needing the hardened/extended rockers or not needing them.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wondering does someone have a complex going on.. ever since i seen that first post about flaking cams there has been 3 more post refering to flaking cam's maybe its a coincidence..:unsure:

IF you are talking about me there is NO complex going on just asking IF there was billet cams were in Glenn's future.. I was one of the guys that had flaking on Fst cams that Glenn got warranted for me how is that for customer service???

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Then Mark sold them to me and I have ran them for two years with no problems. But I do have the extended rockers like Web recommended.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
billet cams???

I'm sure they will be the "ultimate" in cams :rolleyes:

doesn't matter if they were ground from titanium, they would still have to have a hardened surface somehow applied,

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Like it or not.. discoRay has the best marketing terms.

Initially you needed the modified rockers. I think it was Ray's smaller kits that you didn't need them. Then the other builders started not requiring them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts