Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We made one of these for a customer and can make more if anyone is interested. This one fits the Roll Design steering stem and 1.125" bars, not the stock steering stem. Can be made with or without the Trail Tech Vapor mount tabs as well as any engraving.
Price is $299.

Pictures re posted on post #8

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Does it rub the seat? Looks real close.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it rub the seat? Looks real close.
The one in the picture does just touch when turned hard right but I have already made adjustments to the design so they won't. Just haven't machined any of the final design yet, waiting to see if anyone else wants one.
Ray

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Pretty pricey compared to what the Trail Tech ones were.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty pricey compared to what the Trail Tech ones were.
Trail Tech doesn't make one for the Roll design steering stem though. If we had 10 or more people that wanted one, it would bring the price down a fair bit. As it is, this was a one off for a customer that needed one.
Ray

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You had better stock up on Roll design stems. I think they discontinued them and sold off all the remaining stock on ebay a few months ago.
Did they, I don't think there was ever a huge demand for them anyway way there? This isn't a part we're putting into production anyway. A good customer needed/wanted one so I did it and if a few other's need one it will make it cheaper for him and maybe break even for me, LOL. There will probably only one run of them made.
Ray

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Sits too close to the seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts