Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a few pics I took today while we was at Coal Creek in Tennessee. Me, Mikee, Vforcejohn, John's son and x lady went down and had a good day riding. I didn't get many action pics but here is what I got. Had a pretty good day with no major problems really. At the end of the day I blew a brake line or something, I lost all brakes and had to ease it off the mountain LOL. But anyway it was nice meeting John and his family :tup: Wish we could have came back down tomorrow and rode with you all.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Nice shade of brown:lol::lol:, Looks like a great time, I wish I was there. Thanks for sharing your pics.:tup:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Looks like you had a grate time Neal. My ole lady had me out shopping with her yesterday I would have rather been riding that's for sure.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I had a killer time. Thanks a million Grider and Mikey, Friday we did about 40 miles, today we went 70 miles seems like we rode forever. Friday was a great basis for knowing some trailes. I took the GPS today and we went to the north mountain. 9am to 8:30 pm. I took alot of pics and vids I'll get some up soon. just going to relax here at the hotel and check out tomorrow.

John

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was the North side pretty good riding? We have talked about riding up there some, but never went. Glad to hear you had a good time. 70 miles down there is a hell of a day in some of the trails. I would have loved to have came back down and rode today. Anyway next time you come down this way, give us a call. Have a safe journey back home :tup:

Did you all ever find the camera?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Yeah had a great time. Dang that is alot of miles for one day on that place. I would like to venture over to the north side one of these days. Maybe we will get the ol gps out and go over there next time. How where the trails compared to the south side.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice pictures. That water looked a little deep in that first picture. What was everyone riding?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That was deep. Me and Neal was riding in his Teryx with the black hood. John and his boy was riding the one with the red hood and his ex was on the honda. All in all a really good day. Never really thought I would ever meet John must less ride with him. Would have liked to been there Sat for the North side ride. Need to get over that way. When you come down again someday John hit us up and we will take you to Brimstone or Monticello.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well you guy's had better luck then i did. Was up by John's place at campziggy and blew the bottom end out of my teryx on saturday afternoon. Now looks like i have to talk to John and come up with a plan. Was already getting ready to do a 800 kit.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it is a great place to ride at, trails are plenty wide enough for the side x sides, There is some rough stuff and some easy stuff depends on what you want to do, we sent on some extreme stuff while we was there but nothing that the 300 couldn't go on. I didn't want to make her ride horrible. There was a few spots we helped her down. They have some trails down there that are pretty rough. Me and Mike took off down one, one time down there, it was 2 miles long and took us 4 hours to get through, was nothing but big freaking bolders and steep hills. Gave the old Prairies work outs that day LOL.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Crap, I forgot all about this. And no one called me either, I see how it is:mad:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Really wish we would have made the trip down there, first time in 6 years that we didnt go ride at windrock aftrer thanksgiving. Would have been great to see you guys in person lol. Very nice place to spend the weekend, one of my favorites.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Crap, I forgot all about this. And no one called me either, I see how it is:mad:
I sent you a PM's. I even posted that I was going to be there for the weekend. would heve been good to get a group going.

Here's some vids I got so far. I have a ton of pics and vids from my camera.

John

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hey John it was nice to finally meet you. Like I said if you come to Louisville again and want to go on a another ride just let us know. We could go to brimstone or monticello next time and would make a good ride out of it. Maybe next time me and Neal could make more than one day out of it if we can get everything together.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts