Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a blackberry and looking for some cool apps.let me know what ya found.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Pandora
Level
Trapster
Googlemaps
Berrytorch
Weather Bug
Quick pull
BB app world
They are just the free basic ones.
Crackberry.com is a great site to check out,they have a very good forum section.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Opera mini browser a whole lot easier to browse with than the blackberry browser IMO

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Shoot me your email address dude. I'll send you a bunch of ringtones. It's all preference... but I think some of them are pretty cool. A couple will make you LMAO!!

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Shoot me your email address dude. I'll send you a bunch of ringtones. It's all preference... but I think some of them are pretty cool. A couple will make you LMAO!!
that just don't sound right, is that some kinda gay speak :huh:

maybe LYAO :confused:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Download APP WORLD from your browser on your Blackberry, then download the apps from there. Or, go to www.blackberry.com or www.crackberry.com or www.mobihand.com on your laptop and email specific apps to your email address on your phone. Then click on that link with your phone through the email and it will download it to your phone.

Blackberry's need to have their batteries pulled often so they run smooth. Download quickpull and have it set up to simulate a battery pull every night when you're asleep. It won't be successful if you have it in a magnetic case so be sure it's out at night.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
that just don't sound right, is that some kinda gay speak :huh:

maybe LYAO :confused:
I had LYAO typed but it just didn't look right. :lol: LMAO

·
Registered
322 Posts
BlackBerry 8330

I just got one of these phones also trying to figure it all out. There is alot of stuff these phones will do, any info is very helpful.

·
Registered
75 Posts
G Tach i think its called. I found it in app world, it uses the accelerometer built in the phone to estimate HP, G force, 1/4 mile times etc. Just turn it on and put it in your pocket or on the dash, and boom, pocket dyno. 14bucks. Not sure how accurate it is but maybe one of you guys that know your HP can try it and see how it does.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I wish I was a computer nerd. I'd build apps and retire. Multi-million dollar business.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
like Camo said, one of the most important things is to pull the battery, before starting any thing else!!

have only had to do it on two other occasions in 3 months!!

great phones!!:D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my bro has one and he is a manager of a radio shack so he sells tons of them.he told me about vlingo and app world and i have gotten a few ring tones from crackberry.com it's a cool phone but the trackball is pissing me off to the highest point of pisstivity. it's about to take a flying leap into the lake if it don't get right

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
What is the track ball doing? It may need cleaned or I know cellular south will replace them for free most of the time.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it just hangs up or moves too fast after not moving at all. the phone is only a few days old but it's been doing this since i got it.

the pisstivity line i made up years ago..everyone cracks up when i yell it out loud lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts