Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Blow Out Bash at Whopper's

6K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  Whopper 
#1 ·
So we need to figure out what day we are going to have the annual Get Together. The Wife and I are going to be up there from May 2-11. So do we want to do it on the 3rd or the 10th? Let me know and I will tell Whopper. :p

#4 ·
Well just plan it out.

The 10th would probably work the best. The 3rd would be the day after we get there and settled in. I will check with the Camo clan and see what their schedule is. Then we can let Dave know. :p

#6 ·
We are going to do a Birthday celebration at Whopper's, kind of sort of. My b-day is on the 5th, Dave's is on the 13th and Bella's is on the 22nd. So we will add Macey to the list. :D

#7 ·
Picked up the Cheese for the Fondue. :tup: See everyone in a little over a month. :D

#8 ·
So we got a bunch of Birthdays in May. So we are going to make the Annual Blow Out Bash at Whopper's, the "Annual Birthday Blow Out Bash at Whopper's"

Who wants to bring a B-Day cake?

Hint..... I like Chocolate. :D

#10 ·
So who's more important? :huh:

#11 ·
Why are you inviting all the old people? Yeah the ones that start yawning after 8:30 and single file out the door. :lol:

#12 ·
It's better then watching them fall asleep in a chair, their mouth wide open with fondue scrapins stuck in their teeth. Not to mention the snoring. :huh:

#14 ·
As if! You might get up early but you sit in the shop drinking Timmies and browsing the forums until 10. Then after 10 you post how much snow you have to plow. You might work from 1-3.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

#15 ·
As if! You might get up early but you sit in the shop drinking Timmies and browsing the forums until 10. Then after 10 you post how much snow you have to plow. You might work from 1-3. :lol:

#16 ·
One Month....... Who's bringing the cake?

I still like Chocolate!!! :D

#17 ·
So the get together is one week from today. Who's gonna show?

#18 · (Edited)
I know I'll be there...... Can't have you animals at my place without supervision. :p:lol:

I'll plan on having potatoe salad and maybe a veggie tray in a smaller amout this year. With all the jaw waggin nobody seems to have time to eat. LOL

It will be a BYOB or in Roger and Danno's case BYOSP:D

So everyone bring something you want to BBQ up if you'd like.

If anyone wants to bring there RV's to stay the night that's welcome as well, I've got plenty of room to park them. No hookups however and NO unauthorized dumping.:blink:

#20 ·
You are correct. We get there in a week. My bad. :)

#22 ·
Looser. :p

No Cheese Fondue for you!

#24 ·
Good, glad you "might" make it..... I "might" even give you the WCG DVD I was bringing for you. :p

#25 ·
So what time is this thing going down?

Whopper, set a time. :)

#26 ·
I'm going to be home all day so anytime works for me.......BUT I'm thinking start showing for 2PM so we can dust off a few appi trays. Then we will worry about dinner and cake later. Are we still getting cake? I don't want to force you to eat too much junk food Mr I'm down 60lbs. Lol

I'm. Not sure what the plan is for dinner. Has anyone thought about what their bringing? I tried to get potato salad, but it was a no go at my regular place. Not that we can't just get a huge salad to go with what ever we BBQ. I asked Terry, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Dave that 60 is just his old age sitting in..LOL just busting balls hope you had a good cinco Roger :D

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

#28 ·
Had a good time visiting with everyone. Sorry I was a little under the weather. Us Americans can't handle your Canadian colds.

Thanks Dave for opening up your home for us to get together.

#31 ·
It sure was great seeing everyone that came out...

Glad everyone had a good time...... didn't even have a fire truck or cop stop out this year. Guess we are growing up. Lol. To bad we didn't have a few of your wives come out. After all its the only reason some of you guys get invited. ☺

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.