Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
So the get together is one week from today. Who's gonna show?
If your alzhiemers hadn't been kickin in,:wacko::hehe: I would have been there.:yeehawi: The 3rd works for me.......but..... Looks like I'll be in St Anns from the 6th to the 11th. It's the only weekend that the guys can go.:pissed: :cry:

I was hoping it had gotten changed and I had just missed the memo............. but alas, Roger was just confused again:confused: :hehe: :lmao:

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Looser. :p

No Cheese Fondue for you!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Good, glad you "might" make it..... I "might" even give you the WCG DVD I was bringing for you. :p

Discussion starter · #25 ·
So what time is this thing going down?

Whopper, set a time. :)

So what time is this thing going down?

Whopper, set a time. :)
I'm going to be home all day so anytime works for me.......BUT I'm thinking start showing for 2PM so we can dust off a few appi trays. Then we will worry about dinner and cake later. Are we still getting cake? I don't want to force you to eat too much junk food Mr I'm down 60lbs. Lol

I'm. Not sure what the plan is for dinner. Has anyone thought about what their bringing? I tried to get potato salad, but it was a no go at my regular place. Not that we can't just get a huge salad to go with what ever we BBQ. I asked Terry, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Dave that 60 is just his old age sitting in..LOL just busting balls hope you had a good cinco Roger :D

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Had a good time visiting with everyone. Sorry I was a little under the weather. Us Americans can't handle your Canadian colds.

Thanks Dave for opening up your home for us to get together.

Thanks Dave, your hospitality was Awesome as usual..:tup:

It was nice to see Camo and his family again.

Roger, Get well soon.:D I hope to see you and Theresa at one of the WCG trips in the future.

It sure was great seeing everyone that came out...

Glad everyone had a good time...... didn't even have a fire truck or cop stop out this year. Guess we are growing up. Lol. To bad we didn't have a few of your wives come out. After all its the only reason some of you guys get invited. ☺

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.