Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have these 2 items if anyone needs them in nc dont want much for them, they are all thats left from the roll over, shes all maier black and looks good with monster graphics, anyway dont know what it would be to ship them, minimal scratches just wanna help someone out. email me @ [email protected] if interested thanks keith

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Do you have the fronts still by chance..even if they are cracked I would like to have them..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the front fender is so bad it cant even be race cut, whole left side busted and around the headlamp is too. really nothing left to it, i dont even have the broken piece its at busco beach still, the rear is cracked on both sides pretty good but may be of some use

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Any way you can send me some pics??

I don't have any blue LE fronts, but I do have all the rest..Even if it looks like garbage it will look better than all blue with an Orange front...You're the first person I've found that has some..and I've asked quite a bit..:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sure, give me a day or 2 i have to go pick the front back up and take a pic, right now im working 12hr days so give me a couple days and i will, thanks again

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
No Problem, let me know when you get them...

AHH the relief..You wouldn't believe how much effort I've put into finding some junk plastic...:eek::lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics

heres the beat up front pics, hope they do justice to the damage,the back is just cracked up

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
If that chunk was still there I would take them...but you're right they got FUBAR'D..:eek:

I appreciate your time and efforts though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts