Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i do alot of riding with my buddies and we like to do some racing who doesnt:D we usually have a pretty good little bit of money bet also, but anyways im runnin a 05 bf 750 i have hmf-k&n-jetted-dynatek, i was thinking about sending my clutch to v-force john, im looking for some speed, however im not wanting to actully work on my motor like new cams and things like that, im wanting bolt on performance, any susgestions would be awesome thanks!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Get a full system, power is made in pipe not cans, Muzzy is best in my opinion.

Get lighter tires.

Get a jet kit, the weaker diaphragm springs are the best part.

I have no experience with VFJ kit but the dalton works great.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help but were all running huge tires and we do alot of trailin so i need the 589's

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Exhaust, clutch and my EFI mods and an EHS air box lid was worth 6 hp to the wheels. Call VFJ he can hook you up....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i did buy a slip on and honestly after buying that im not planing on going back through that process, one thing for sure is a clutch, but im sure there are other simple things i can do

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
no cheaper bolt on power than a bottle of nitrous hidden away.

Stock motor, easily run a 30 shot

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where does the nitrous go into the motor/carb or whatever at and how much is this upgrade roughly?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Get the vfj stage 3 clutch. Best thing I Ever did to my brute. Noticeable gains and turns large tires awesome. I like mine setup with the no stall

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much was that mod, and how hard is it to take off and put on the clutch?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think in the $250 range and very easy to pull the clutch but you need to buy or borrow a puller. I think those are in the $30 range. Unbolt side cover, take bolt out of the clutch, and use the puller to remove. very easy

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you notice more low end power or more speed or both and how much mph did it give you if any?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts