Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i hate it . . . every time i shower or sit upon the almighty porcelain throne i brainstorm. so here are the 2 newest.

1) ive got a gs57 pocket rocket i got on a trade, and my lil bro has been wanting to come to the sand drags with us. hes getn in to motox with his drz125l after i tried talkin him into tradin it for a quad. so my brainstorm was to pull the engine off and try to mount a 85/100/125 2smoker on it, stretch the swingarm and somehow make it a trike. i know itd be crammed because the frames kinda small. or find a kiddie size roller atv frame and do the same to it!

2) find a roller frame and put a cr500 engine in it. i read an article awhile back and they claim its very easy to get 90hp out of them. theres a turbo cr500 trike on youtube!!!!! "banshee killer" built by atv drag specialties. sweet.

·
Registered
445 Posts
did you see that cherry trx 70 on you tube with the banshee engine in it? it looked factory.. now your better bet on the pocket rocket is to get one of those 125-150 engines off ebay for about 200$, the cylinder lays down so all you would have to do is stretch the frame for the engine

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the engine does lay down, looks just like a honda 110 engine

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I've seen that before, but I just realized that video was taken at the dunes in Florence, Oregon. The area he was riding that on is the "Highway". It's a mile+ long flat, straight stretch.

·
Registered
445 Posts
the engine does lay down, looks just like a honda 110 engine
oh... well then, you got it whipped then, let us know if you decide to go through with the project... put up some pics

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
That is Badass:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts