Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the plastics on my 13 brute 750 are shot, have found several plastic sets for sale but are older models, anyone know what years will interchange and bolt up with modification?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im pretty sure 05 to 11 will interchange because really the only changes that were made to these were they went to EFI and i believe 08 they also added a storage box on the front plastics. 2012 and up to 2014 all look the same from what i have seen online. You can also go to Kawasaki Parts Largest Dealer: Kawasaki Parts House and compare part #'s

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
All the brute SRA plastics fit the Prairie 700 / 650 frame. Direct bolt-on. I have a 2005 prairie with 2008 brute plastics. They don't interchange with the IRS models.

·
Registered
111 Posts
theres a guy in my area on kijiji that sells new skins for as low as 80 bux front n rear he must work in the factory because they are brand new I had to trim off tabs to install , my 06 had the galaxie silver that shatters I swapped it to 2013 , bought the head lights and grill cost me around 350 all said and done , skins bolted right on
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey REDNEK you wouldnt have a contact for the guy that sells the plastics would you? I like the look of the 2013 and my 2008 plastics are so bad I am wanting to replace them. Did you have to change anything like the bumper support to get the 2013 to bolt up?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just seen the ad the other day he wants 250 front and rears included and he had a few different colors , its in Canada and I don't know if he will ship have you heard of the classified ads called kijiji?? they are under Windsor Ontario kijiji ads

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah I saw that on kijiji so I emailed the guy. Just waiting to hear back from him. Really good deal if you ask me. Did you have to change anything for the wiring going from dual lights to single?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I didn't have much messin around to do and I bought very little like headlights , bulbs , I bought the whole plastic grill because I didn't have much of one left but I think I only had about 350 into the whole swap but it was ez id have to look at the lights I don't remember bit I think only the housing was different

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just seen the ad the other day he wants 250 front and rears included and he had a few different colors , its in Canada and I don't know if he will ship have you heard of the classified ads called kijiji?? they are under Windsor Ontario kijiji ads
I looked on kijiji and couldn’t find any contacts. Hoping you saved the email if you were able to get ahold of him and hoping you’d be willing to pass along.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey REDNEK you wouldnt have a contact for the guy that sells the plastics would you? I like the look of the 2013 and my 2008 plastics are so bad I am wanting to replace them. Did you have to change anything like the bumper support to get the 2013 to bolt up?
I bot an 09 BF with the maroon plastics, in a couple months I am switching it over to the lime green, im planning on selling the maroon plastics if you're interested, they are a little faded but no cracks/gouges/or broken pieces...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bot an 09 BF with the maroon plastics, in a couple months I am switching it over to the lime green, im planning on selling the maroon plastics if you're interested, they are a little faded but no cracks/gouges/or broken pieces...
Mike do you still have the maroon plastics for sale? I have a 2010 that needs some replaements

1 - 12 of 12 Posts