Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!!! Im new to the site. this is awsome!!!! I have a 2008 Kawasaki Brute force i am parting out if you need anything please e-mail me or leave me a message. the bike was bought in copart by my brother and its in decent shape except for its missing the handle bars and wheels. (stolen recovery) it starts on the dime... let me know. ([email protected]). thanks....:D 305.804.3960 call or text.​

·
Registered
170 Posts
Do you have a front shock for sale? If so how much shipped to 37659?
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
236 Posts
hey guys!!! Im new to the site. This is awsome!!!! I have a 2008 kawasaki brute force i am parting out if you need anything please e-mail me or leave me a message. The bike was bought in copart by my brother and its in decent shape except for its missing the handle bars and wheels. (stolen recovery) it starts on the dime... Let me know. ([email protected]). Thanks....:d 305.804.3960 call or text.​

how much for the whole thing?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Im not sure if you guys are going to get a response or not. This add is over a year old. He posted his phone number, give him a quick call.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How much for the dash cover shipped to Pittsburgh,Pa, 15216? This is the inner cover that surrounds the speedo and is black plastic, thanks,Lt.R.D.S.P.P.-Dept.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts