Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Brute 750 flywheel for my KFX and I'm now in need of a (OEM part # 59026-0005) pulsing coil. It has to be from a Brute Force 750. If you have one let me know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We have a few parts bikes that may have it!! I will check tomorrow and see for you!!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I would much appreciate it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just picked up a Brute 750 flywheel for my KFX and I'm now in need of a (OEM part # 59026-0005) pulsing coil. It has to be from a Brute Force 750. If you have one let me know how much you want for it.

Where is that part mounted? I am sure I have one but can not figure out where it is on the brute.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I believe it is under the alternator cover...mounted to it, it picks up the pulse from the rotating flywheel...if this is wrong...sorry just trying to help..I'm 99% sure though...Ed3

Ps...if you find two I need one also;)
PPS...I could use a BF flywheel too!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes GarDog is correct. Here is a picture of what I need.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I believe it is under the alternator cover...mounted to it, it picks up the pulse from the rotating flywheel...if this is wrong...sorry just trying to help..I'm 99% sure though...Ed3

Ps...if you find two I need one also;)
PPS...I could use a BF flywheel too!
I will check tonight wen I get home but I am pretty sure that I have both of these items.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well I checked and we didnt have it. Sorry!!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Thanks, this is 05-BF-750's thread...so he gets at least one pulse coil...after he has what he needs...I could use one also..and the flywheel...just want to make sure 05-BF gets his stuff first...not trying to hi-jack

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will check tonight wen I get home but I am pretty sure that I have both of these items.
Alright just let me know what you want for the pulse coil if you find one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Alright guys I have two of the pulsing coils. They are $57.57 new on Ron Ayers so how does $30 shipped sound in the lower 48 states?

I also have one flywheel. They are $312.18 new. Make an offer on it. PM me if yall are interested.

Thanks
jack

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks mudder your money has been sent.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I sent my address in a PM thanks again