Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750.. It has about 1,000 miles on it. and has given me NO trouble whatsoever as far as the engine goes. It has never had a problem starting up in the cold or anything. Fires as soon as I hit the start button... But about 2 weeks ago, I went to start it up and it just did NOT want to start! It cranked for about 10 minutes and eventually caught enough to where I could keep it going... Then sometimes it would start up. and sometimes it wouldn't want to start right away. It was very inconsistent. The last time it ran it was having trouble idling properly.. As soon as I would stop it would kill off. I adjusted the idling screw and what-not. Still, nothing.

well today I went out to start it and it cranked forEVER without any signs of starting... It's just cranking, never hitting. So I changed both spark plugs. Still nothing!

I checked the oil and there is bearly ANY in it.. Which is odd because I changed the oil about... a month or two ago. Should have PLENTY of oil... There are no signs of leaks on the outside of the engine.

Any ideas on what I could do to fix this problem?

·
Registered
34 Posts
im havint the exact same problem but i know mine is not cdi box bc i changed mine back to factory and still had the same problem anybody with any ideas please help me im about ready to crush it and start over from scratch!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Put some oil it or you will have a starting problem!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts