·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some 58 gram stockers....

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I might have some 58g Dalton weights for sale if you are interested. I bought them used a little while back but haven't even used them yet. I am trying to find out from VFJ if I would really ever have a need to use them in my 730 V for 300' sand runs.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know how much, if you decide to sell them.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Alright, I kind of bought them "spur of the moment" but now I am not sure they would even be the right thing for my 730 for 300' runs. Might be too heavy of a weight. I am working trying to find that out right now. I may have to PM VFJ. I believe he is the one that told me that even adding two of them would lower my RPMs too much for 300' sand drags. I haven't even installed any of them since I bought them.

What do you think about the heavier weights with my 730?

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
2 stock weights and 2 56g weights. I added weight to mine, 1 4mm bolt in the 2 opposing weights. Wasn't happy with the results, but that could have been when I "upgraded" to FPS Trail/Race cams. That upgrade alone killed my V.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always run stock weights on my 730.... I would check with vfj to be sure.. and like I said, if you decide to sell em.. let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I just sent VFJ a PM. I'll let you know once I have an answer from him.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I got a response back from VFJ and he told me that 58g weight are way too heavy for my 730 in the sand.

Unfortunately, I just found out that my weights are 57g Dalton adjustable weights, not 58g. I am assuming they are still too much weight for my 730 but they're probably not what you are looking for. Sorry.

These are the weights that I have.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sill looking for some 58's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts