Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i got '08 brute 750, i dont have the manual, do you know how kind of oil is best for the motor, front and rear drive, and transmission oil, also how much oil do you need? and where is the oil bolt to check the transmission oil?? :confused:
i will be very grateful fore some help, am learning :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi, i got '08 brute 750, i dont have the manual, do you know how kind of oil is best for the motor, front and rear drive, and transmission oil, also how much oil do you need? and where is the oil bolt to check the transmission oil?? :confused:
i will be very grateful fore some help, am learning :cool:
Hi if you send me a PM with your email address I can send you over a PDF service manual, I had the same problem a few months ago and this manual works a treat.

:tup::tup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Any chance it's the same manual for the 650i also. If so any chance in getting a pdf copy?

Thanks
Mike
Mike I’m not sure myself if the 750 service manual covers the 650, but what I will do is have a look about and get back to you..In the meantime if any others know if it does they will leave comments I promise you.

If you send me a PM i will bounce over the 750 manual and you can take a look anyway, you have now’t to lose?

Sorry it’s not much help dude.

Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks Chris....I ended up getting that manual from another ATV site yesterday. It doesn't cover the 650i but it's got most of the stuff except for the fuel injection from the 750i as you know the 650i is carbed! So I have the other 650SRA manual as well but not sure if the jetting has changed over the last few years. I'm sure I'll find the 09 650i manual somewhere, sometime!

Again, thanks

Mike

·
Registered
632 Posts
Until you get the manual here's a quick summary to get you by or keep you from damaging anything:

1. Engine- 10-40 oil.
2. Front diff-same as engine oil
3. Rear diff-****special stuff**** make sure you find out what or you
will wreck it.
4. Coolant-same ole as anything else.

Those are the only fluids in the machine except brake fluid. Well and gas....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any chance it's the same manual for the 650i also. If so any chance in getting a pdf copy?

Thanks
Mike
Mike I’m not sure myself if the 750 service manual covers the 650, but what I will do is have a look about and get back to you..In the meantime if any others know if it does they will leave comments I promise you.

If you send me a PM i will bounce over the 750 manual and you can take a look anyway, you have now’t to lose?

Sorry it’s not much help dude.

Chris
Could I have manual. I am a total 750 Brute Force NEWBIE. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts