Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP Brute Force Independent Rear Suspension and Wheels

Anybody know what the width of the stock rear wheels are on a 2008 brute force 750 with independent rear suspension? I am trying to find a set of stock rims and need to know what width will work with the independent rear suspension. I am looking at a set on ebay that are 12x6 for the front and 12x7.5 for the rear. Will these work with my suspension? Also will 2005, 2006, 2007 model rims work on a 2008 as long as they are the correct width? Thanks in advance to all answers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need information ASAP

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
stock front tires are 8" rears are 10". Other year model tires will work

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anybody know what the width of the stock rear wheels are on a 2008 brute force 750 with independent rear suspension? I am trying to find a set of stock rims and need to know what width will work with the independent rear suspension. I am looking at a set on ebay that are 12x6 for the front and 12x7.5 for the rear. Will these work with my suspension? Also will 2005, 2006, 2007 model rims work on a 2008 as long as they are the correct width? Thanks in advance to all answers.
The stock rear wheels are 12/7.5" and the fronts are 12x6" just as what you are looking at.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rims from pre 08 will not work on the 08 and 09. They have some tabs on them that center it on the hub.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rims from pre 08 will not work on the 08 and 09. They have some tabs on them that center it on the hub.
Good point, I'd forgotten about that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts