Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding this weekend at Ceder Creek ATV Trail, in Michigan, and had a run in with a stump.

Does anyone have a similar front right rim for sale?
2005 Brute Force 650 SRA

Could possibly be interested in set(4) of after-market rims if the price is right.

Caution trail riders the leaves hide a lot of debris!

View attachment 18607

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
bfh it till you get a new one

·
Registered
49 Posts
ding ding ding... you are the winner...

same thing happened to me last weekend... those stock rims are as worthless as the "water resistant" BF airbox.

Other than those two things, te BF rocks! Im looking for SS108s in black if anyone knows anything or anyone looking to sell em.

·
Registered
259 Posts
id try a big hammer like said above

·
Registered
123 Posts
Both fronts on my BF are like that. One was a rock and the other was a stick on the trails. Didn't pull the stick out til done riding. Bent them both back close and called it good. Still holding air 2 years later.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bet the shoulder felt good after that impact.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Only got to ride like 15min of Cedar Creek but it wasn't too bad. The trails were pretty skinny. I was one of the few ATV's out there, majority of riders were on dirt bikes.

My shoulder is lit up. My left side is pretty devastated but this is not a show stopper, smashing my bean bag was the most tragic part of it. Events like this only make you respect and appreciate the sport that much more! Cannot wait to get back out there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts