Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a new brute 750 efi put on 27in mud lites any info on maximizing power with aftermarket parts like efi programmer,exhaust,clutching, i ride mostly trails with some mudding and tons of winter riding elevation is from 2500 ft to 5000 ft thanks for any info

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys im new to the site and ive got a question...ppl have been telling me about the 4x4 on the brute force 750, they say that u cant engage 4x4 while the machine is standing still...so if u get stuck in 2wheel drive and cant move then yur gonna need a winch..is that true???? it would be nice to know cuz im thinkin bout buyin one this summer

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys im new to the site and ive got a question...ppl have been telling me about the 4x4 on the brute force 750, they say that u cant engage 4x4 while the machine is standing still...so if u get stuck in 2wheel drive and cant move then yur gonna need a winch..is that true???? it would be nice to know cuz im thinkin bout buyin one this summer
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure you would be ok.

·
Registered
19 Posts
KYredneck..........your tires need to move slightly to engage 4x4 it is like a gear that when you put it in 4x4 the gears have to move together and lock but it doesnt take that much movement to do this also if your going to be in some shit you should already be in 4x4:D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
KYredneck..........your tires need to move slightly to engage 4x4 it is like a gear that when you put it in 4x4 the gears have to move together and lock but it doesnt take that much movement to do this also if your going to be in some shit you should already be in 4x4:D
a big yes to that I always stay in 4x4 so I can make it to the other side a video tape me pulling everyone out

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
just bought a new brute 750 efi put on 27in mud lites any info on maximizing power with aftermarket parts like efi programmer,exhaust,clutching, i ride mostly trails with some mudding and tons of winter riding elevation is from 2500 ft to 5000 ft thanks for any info
We are fixing to release the MSD Ignition/fuel controller, Muzzy exhaust, dalton clutch kits.

Been in the SXS business for seven years and am entering ATV market but only BF 750 since it has same engine as Teryx and we also own one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.