Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a blown up 2011 teryx. Rod threw the cases. Thought about parting my Brute force out and putting my FST 840 witb stage 3 cams and port work on the teryx. It has your stage 3 clutch on the 840 also. What would I have to do to make it work on the fuel injected teryx? How much would a programmer exhaust and bigger injector cost also

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
programmer is 375.00
injectors are 169.00
exhaust is muzzy pro 775.00-825 pending finish

all are in stock.

you can either leave the brute bevels (high gearing) or swap out the teryx bevels for stock teryx gearing.

you'd need to swap over the teryx flywheel and the teryx stator side cover with the plugs.

other than that, direct fit.

I have the clutching for this setup as well. you'd just have to install my #3 spring in the rear for the atv secondary 25.00

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got everything installed on the Teryx. The exhaust I had ended up being the pro pipe. Motor starts ip and runs great. Only one issue. It will only go about 25 mph. I used the brute clutches. Its a stage 3 witb dalton 56 weights and dalton cover. Secondary is stock with the spring you sent me. Its not going up the primary hardly at all. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must be binding alittle....I pulled the primary and modified the teryx weights to fit the brute clutch. Will switch the secondary also....I have a extra one. I appreciate the help. What weight do your recommend for this setup?

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its only running on front cylinder but its getting spark to rear..so I would say it could only be a fuel issue or maybe the valves. Dont think I could have screwed up putting flywheel on.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not getting anything on the rear cylinder.....guess I am going to need to check cams, valves and springs. Its getting fuel and spark though.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes john.....its out of my brute......I an getting nothing out of the rear cylinder. Its got fuel and spark. Only thing I changed that I think could cause this is the flywheel.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
unplug it and it'll run in just a debug map. as if you are running it on zero mode. it'll run, but not anywhere like it should run.

you need that to function and you can tell by the MSD if it's correct or not. just look at the right side values on the MSD screen. you can even gauge the throttle position to see if it's working right.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
what's it doing? explain better. you gas it and it's staying at 1 throttle position (floor it and it reads and stays 25% throttle???)

Throttle position sensor can be adjusted for zero (ive never seen nor heard of one go bad). but on the MSD. you can view it's function. just hook it up and

You sure you have the map sensor hooked up? hard not to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts