Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im frome sweden and hawe a 2011 Bruteforce 750, in sweden they are rpm regulated to 45 km in topp speed they are registrated as traktor.

The are nott so manny kawasaki in sweden they are unusal and therfor there are not mutch parts to gett.

My cdi hawe number 21175-0254 and I hawe nott a clue What cdi i will hawe to gett ridd of the rpm regulation.

Ihawe read that you can do wonder whit msd, do you chipp world wide?

Sorry fore my bad enlich
Jerker kruus sweden

·
Super Moderator
4,811 Posts
After 2008 they were EFI so they quit using CDIs and went to ECUs or ECMs..whichever you prefer. That part number is the same as we have here in the US ...and it's about $600 USD so I don't think it's any different. Have you checked the throttle and Throttle bodys or cable for any restrictive devices? If there are none and you can confirm both TBs are opening 100%, there there is something in addition to the ECU that holds the RPM limiter...and that may well be speedometer-related or speed sensor-related.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.
The engine behawior are like this.

Maskin stand still an i give full throtle the maskin revs upp quickly and when it reatch toppspeed 45km it just stopp revs and I can lett of the throtle 75% and it rolls on in 45-50 km.
Can it be a variator ring that stopp the wariator to work fully.?

In skooters that hawe 45km regulation ther are most often a stopp in variator that stop the variator to press out the belt fully.

Iwe just bought the Bruteforce so i hawe not take it to pices yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi agen.

Well Im take the maskin in pices and I found out that the brute hawe ben sinken in a muddhole. Ther was mudd in gastank, mud in arfilterbox, muddin injektors. Well Ther was mudd ewery where Ther mudd nott chould be.

Injektor kleaning done.
Gastank kleaned out.
Fuel pump changed, the old one only gawe 70 cc fuel in 10 sekond. New one 250cc in 10 sekond.

So i beliwe that the brute worx agen.

Only a leaking pbox to change on outputt chaft frome engin.

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts