Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm from EU and need to register here one BF650 2011 that was imported from USA. Registration authority asks me for picture of build and compliance plate (the same plate as the cars have for example). But I haven't found it anywhere on this ATV. Do they come with these plates and if yes, what's their location?

·
Super Moderator
4,933 Posts
The only plate it will have will be a sticker located in the rear somewhere in this area on the 650i's.

It will have a VIN on the lower front frame between the lower a-arm mounts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hm, well I have 650 (not i) and it doesn't have sticker like that in that area. Did it fell down, hm...
No other place where it could be? Some hard to reach and notice...?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Best of luck with getting metriculated on to Croatian plates , If your authorities are as strict on lights mirrors, reflectors having "E" marks you are going to hit problems as i did with my KFX 700 in Spain .
There is a company in Germany that were of great assistance to me , Black Forest Powersports GmbH, Im Gelbstein 13A, 79206 Breisach (Germany), E-Mail: [email protected] .

They sourced Miedle headlight assemblies with Hella inserts to comply with EU regs for my machine , be careful of e-bay mirrors , lots have no markings or "e " nos ...!!!

Took 4 months and 5 ITV visits before i got my KFX sorted , and it was already on Spanish plates and had been matriculated 5 years previously but as usual with the EU and the way the Spanish
interpret the rules , the goal posts are constantly moving ........!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts