Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well ya see guys thats the thing. The mojave dont really have any mounting tabs. I think the bumpers you buy mojave specific are the ones that come with the clamp mount up to go around the frame. I was thinking getting a mounting kit like that and see what could be done from there. Hell IDK!:lol:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey MM, Can you post me a pic of it mounted to your mojo?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I think it was Rocky Mountain atv that had the bumper mounts that would work in your aplication

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Here you go.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any close up of how it mounts? Nice azz mojo BTW!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Thanks. It's not on at the moment. I have it torn down to the frame to prep for race season. It mounts with 4 u bolts, which I like, because I have another type of bumper that uses the top a arm bolts. Hit something with that and it's not going to be cheap. The second picture shows the other bumper, it came on it when I bought it. I just use it on my stock one, since it doesn't get raced.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm ubolts. Wonder what kind of other model atv would have the mounting close to what that one is?

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is the inside measurement of that bumper Mike? I wish I knew another make of atv that has the closest mounting brackets like that.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
No clue, I'll check it tomorrow for you.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks man. If I can find out what other atv has the closest mounting points I could get that Blingstar Bumper down the road. Love that bumper!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Between mounts it is around 6.5" to 7". It's not real exact, because it get bent a little to fit right. I drew a picture showing the measurements from the side.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is a top and bottom mount though right? That would be the same on both I guess. I at least got an idea now. I guess it would need to be a bumper that has the flat mounting points instead of bar style huh.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Yeah, it mounts with an upper and lower. Both are flat with u-bolts. You either have to find something close with the flat kind or cut the other style off and get new pieces welded on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts