Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an alright day. Got 2nd in bracket race & 1st in open Utility. Beat myself in the bracket race, but that's what makes it such a challenge. Run my numbers all day and good reaction times, then I went to sleep on my first round of the finals. Then on second pass I moved to the inside to get better traction and jumped into the cones off the start. Oh yea lost to a Popo. My fault though. Ran good I need to work on my wheelie bar, I need a fat tire on there. I was plowing a line all the way down the track. BB650 was there with his 665 and he was smoking fast. The one thing me and him have a disadvantage at all the time is our weight, he is 300lb & I am 265lb.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i was parked right in front of you in the red chevy truck and the orange V. that was fun watchin the drags. that red outlander was amazing

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was parked right in front of you in the red chevy truck and the orange V. that was fun watchin the drags. that red outlander was amazing
What amazes me about the red outlander is he is running a 1107cc and my 785 still beats him on motor. He's going to change cams, then I'll probably have to spray him to beat him. We race together a lot, he works for Mr RPM the turbo Renagade. I just got lucky that Greg could not hold the turbo straight in the Utility class. I was spraying all 3 runs me and him had. We also run alot a Big Lick. He has went by me at 1/2 track before, made me look like I stoped. That's why I sprayed from the start to the finish, cause I keep thinking anytime he was going to blow by. The 2nd run that he beat me was a good run, he got me by 1 1/2 bike lengths.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
i was hopin to be there just to watch and do some cruisin but never could get my bike running good, me and a couple friends got down there at like 9:30 saturday and just got trashed and left sunday morning hahah

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Not as many as has been before. Me and Chris(BB650) keep looking for you. Thought you might be there.
I was at Lake Gaston building a covered wrap around porch on a house. Hopefully when I get my V done, I'll make alot of races. Do they till the track now, or is it still hard as concrete ?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's tilled. I personally like the hard tracks better for my machine.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not to big though. I run spikes and did good. Worst thing was sitting in a hole at the starting line. Wheelie bar hit on take off and lifted the rear wheels for about 10ft.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not that cold right now. Anything over 40 degrees is good.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
BB650 was there with his 665 and he was smoking fast.
Did he happen to mention anything about my UPP's and when he was going to be sending them too me? :huh::cool:

Anyway, congrats on the race results. :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BB650 was there with his 665 and he was smoking fast.
Did he happen to mention anything about my UPP's and when he was going to be sending them too me? :huh::cool:

Anyway, congrats on the race results. :D
No he did not. Actually I never thought about it. He was really suprized at how my BF ran. This was the first time I ever beat him.:D

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Actually, I was joking. Didn't mean to mess up your thread. Sorry. :)

I've come to the realization that I'm never going to see those UPP's or my money. It's only been a little over a year. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts