Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 87 and 88 T4s to pay for some parts for the drag car.
The 88 is white, the mods are in my sig, the 87 is a rolling parts bike. Full set of green palstic, no motor, rear shock or wiring. Would be a good bike to put back together. The Hoosiers are still on the 88 and the 87 has the original rims and tires that came with the white bike. Email or pm me for pics. I can help deliver or if someone wants this shipped, i can drop everything off somewhere.
I've got a manual, spare stickers, posters, Klemm catalogs, sales brochures and extra parts that go with it. $1500 for everything. I'm losing my butt off, but it sits in my basement covered up and NEVER ride it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The swaybar is no longer on it. If anyones seriously interested , give me a call on my cell 618 660 8145.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See if this works

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Location?????

·
Registered
9 Posts
tecate 4

Selling my 87 and 88 T4s to pay for some parts for the drag car.
The 88 is white, the mods are in my sig, the 87 is a rolling parts bike. Full set of green palstic, no motor, rear shock or wiring. Would be a good bike to put back together. The Hoosiers are still on the 88 and the 87 has the original rims and tires that came with the white bike. Email or pm me for pics. I can help deliver or if someone wants this shipped, i can drop everything off somewhere.
I've got a manual, spare stickers, posters, Klemm catalogs, sales brochures and extra parts that go with it. $1500 for everything. I'm losing my butt off, but it sits in my basement covered up and NEVER ride it.
hey where are you at im in ct. let me no !!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold pending pickup in the am. Looks like my babies are going to Florida to a good home.

·
Registered
272 Posts
the day i dont check this page this deal pops up just my luck

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah its sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts