Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I'm new o forum and i come from Slowenia. I wish to buy new MX 2022 model. They said me that new models come in Europe in the end of 2021.
I would like to use MX for trail riding (and some forest workin) with speed aprox 25-30 mph with no other weights..., on 30% tarmac and 70% of forest roads. I see also other brand, types, and i just love Mule!
I know that in USA the prices of gas are not so high like in Europe so i wish to know which will be gas consumption with this speed and for this MX. The model 2021 and 2022 are the same.
I will be we glad to help me with this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello everyone.
I'm new o forum and i come from Slowenia. I wish to buy new MX 2022 model. They said me that new models come in Europe in the end of 2021.
I would like to use MX for trail riding (and some forest workin) with speed aprox 25-30 mph with no other weights..., on 30% tarmac and 70% of forest roads. I see also other brand, types, and i just love Mule!
I know that in USA the prices of gas are not so high like in Europe so i wish to know which will be gas consumption with this speed and for this MX. The model 2021 and 2022 are the same.
I have a 2019 Mule Pro MX. I love it! It takes me almost anywhere I want to go. It isn’t made for deep mud. Ive had it in 2feet deep water with no issues. It has plenty of power in low gear to climb hills. I’ve had my mule up to 42mph on a flat road. I get at least 20 miles per gallon of gas. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
W
Hello everyone.
Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2019 Mule Pro MX. I love it! It takes me almost anywhere I want to go. It isn’t made for deep mud. Ive had it in 2feet deep water with no issues. It has plenty of power in low gear to climb hills. I’ve had my mule up to 42mph on a flat road. I get at least 20 miles per gallon of gas. Hope this helps.
I saw Mx by the dealer and its very compact, some parts even eversized. Im just love that kind of motor. This gas consumption 20mog is normal i think. My old yamaha bruin has the same. I just dont know if 1 cilinder motor has bigger consumption as 3 cilinder motor both with the 700ccm.
You guys in Usa have a lottt moreee terrains for quad,... So mybee i come to USA just to live in such a nice country!!
Did you have some problem with Mx?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I saw Mx by the dealer and its very compact, some parts even eversized. Im just love that kind of motor. This gas consumption 20mog is normal i think. My old yamaha bruin has the same. I just dont know if 1 cilinder motor has bigger consumption as 3 cilinder motor both with the 700ccm.
You guys in Usa have a lottt moreee terrains for quad,... So mybee i come to USA just to live in such a nice country!!
The only problem I've experienced is the speedometer stops working at times. When it stops working, the "check engine" light comes on. I've had it to the dealer 2 times for this and they cannot duplicate the problem. It doesn't do it all the time. I think it is a loose wire somewhere. The speedometer isn't a big issue with me as I never pay any attention to it while out in the woods. Otherwise, it has been a great machine and I am happy with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only problem I've experienced is the speedometer stops working at times. When it stops working, the "check engine" light comes on. I've had it to the dealer 2 times for this and they cannot duplicate the problem. It doesn't do it all the time. I think it is a loose wire somewhere. The speedometer isn't a big issue with me as I never pay any attention to it while out in the woods. Otherwise, it has been a great machine and I am happy with it.
Ok, nice to hear that there are not many problems. At the begining a thougt that the speed around 30mph would be to slow, but i think that motor is also made for speed 40mph on flat roads. We have restrictions for driving in wood, so i will drive it also on other roads.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I looked at the MX and really like it. The ONLY reason I did not buy one, was I wanted to have room for 3 people.
I bought an FXR instead.

·
Registered
9 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts