Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bye bye Offroad - welcome Street

In spring 2009, i had a big accident with my KFX in the gravel pit. The V wrecked very hard and i broke my knee and stay at home for four month.

Now the knee is repaired :D and also the V - BUT...............

..... i`ll never go into the gravel pit. So i change the Design from Offroad to Onroad. I made a complete rebuild and take out the ELKA Offroad Shocks. Now i use some WILBERS SuMo Shocks for the hairpin hunting.

-----> my old Offroad Setup

The repaired V in the new "Streetfighter" Design :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Looks real nice Sully, you done a good job, some nice details :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
WOW Sully, Hate to hear about your accident but you did a great job on your street ride. Super clean and looks like it would handle real well at speed. Now just be careful with it.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That is one of the best looking bikes I've seen. Germans have all the great street setups. Very, very nice.
:tup:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
looks great:tup:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Awesome ride..The attention to detail is what makes it look so good!

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
What is the bracket by your rear axle in the photo? Is that for a speedometer reading off whatever that is clamped around the axle?

AWESOME V by the way!

·
Registered
79 Posts

not being serious...

that thing looks badss

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
What is the bracket by your rear axle in the photo? Is that for a speedometer reading off whatever that is clamped around the axle?

AWESOME V by the way!
Just a hypothesis but I would say it's for his speedo? The MPH sensor and cable.

·
Registered
363 Posts
yea i agree, especially like the way you mounted the sensor for the speedometer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The bike looks great? Where were you able to make this street legal? I was told there is no way to make an atv street legal... (i'm in maine though).

Any info on making these street legal?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
He is from Germany. ATV's can be made street legal over there. You can even ride on the high way if I understand correctly.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
He is from Germany. ATV's can be made street legal over there. You can even ride on the high way if I understand correctly.
Yes we can :D

The ring on the axle is for my speedometer, but it`s very difficult to made because the axle is conical.

Where did you find all that carbon fiber?
The parts of the headlights and the watercooler are not real carbon fiber. This parts are water transfer printed.

Only the Skid plate of the frame is real Carbon fiber CLICK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts