Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Batch Shifters - Add your name here if interested. I have no ETA yet but I suspect January. Thanks.

TruGrip
TruGrip
Bubbasoffroad2
hdkawie
SandAddiction
Aaron_j
B-rad
Wheelie King
chaosfury777
brettgat
BigSexy03

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Who's "Camp"? :p

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camp is my authorized dealer. He wants an extra 15% added onto retail but if you pay me, it's still $60.00 :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added your name to the list James.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aaron_j on the list for his second shifter. ;)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
not that i have a V anymore, but do you have a pic of them installed? i would like to see that, they look cool.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey terry got mine mounted today brother. ended up havin to route some other cables than just my rear brake line for the bars, tag x5 hi's with rox 2" anti vibes. only thing i found with the shifter other than bendong the coil bracket some was trimming the black plastic piece that runs along the frame rail. you cant tell i trimmed it i just cut the lip off the backside in the area it made contact. cant wait for the next one and for that bike to run. thanks again for a great piece!

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you post a pic of the piece you had to trim? I obviously don't have that on my V. I'd like to improve them any way I can so they are a direct fit on stock and modded V's. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
ill take a pic and send it to you when i get a second. it was no biggie, it gave me a reason to cut something!

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
List updated

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just an update. I've been away working. Doesn't look like I'll be home by the end of the month.

These will get done... just not this month. I'll put in an order at the end of the month and get them built shortly after. (hopefully)

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey camo put my name on the list.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill take a pic and send it to you when i get a second. it was no biggie, it gave me a reason to cut something!
:confused: Pic?

I seen that black plastic piece in a different pic, but unsure if a slight bend is required.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Kev.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey terry take your time. no rush. i already have a shifter to use from you!!!!!! ill get a picture tonight for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
add my name to the list. SandAddiction cant be the only V in the garage with one!!

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At the moment, I can only get enough stuff to make 11 of these. I tried to get enough to make 20. :pissed: There will be more at a later date... but when is that, I do not know.

ONE MORE AVAILABLE...

There is no ETA on batch 3 yet.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts