Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking for information with no luck. Can I fit a 27x9x12 front and 27x11x12 rear without a suspension lift or spacers? Will the bike have the power to turn 27's over if they fit or just go with 26's?

·
Registered
235 Posts
yes you can fit them easy and turn them even easier.. honestly you can turn anything up to a 28 stock quite easily as long as its not a big aggressive heavy tire you will be fine.. my buddy turns 28 mudlites all day long stock..

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
you got the power. as for fitment, they should fit but you would be happier with a lift to give that extra room for articulation. spacers im not so sure. i will say when i put 27 in mudlights (on stock rims) on my teryx, the front tires rubbed the tie rod end. so i put spacers. but like i said, thats a teryx. when i bought my brute, it already had spacers and lift on it. and i run 28 Mudzillas and its a tight fit. also my BF is a IRS not SRA

·
Registered
243 Posts
that is exactly what i run, no rubbing and no lack of power.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
I run 28 mudbugs on stock rims on my prarie, they almost rub the front bumper but not quite. Power is not an issue

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the input thats what was hoping to hear guess i need to get on the phone and order some tires.:)
The stockers just don't cut it got stuck twice yesterday but at least I did not break had to tow out a few bikes yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts