1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Your local dealer run out or something??? :lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What your to Lazy to drive up there now?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i know some guys that get stuff from mexico........ i doubt they are willing to ship though. than again, i would never trust some one that smells funny and has blood shot eyes

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny guys... :rolleyes:

I had kidney surgery last Wednesday and have another one on the 24th. The doc found a cyst in my ureter and wants me on Flomax. I've been on it before because of the stones but our insurance has changes and it is now $340. I have looked on different Canadian drug sites and can get it for about 70-80 bucks. Just not sure if its a good idea... You know how those Canadians can be.. :hehe:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i buy canadian drugs everytime i get sick or need an op.... ive never had a problem with them heck i only pay 5 dollars max for my drugs lol

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
FLOMAX, sounds like something that would make you sh!t alot......:huh:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
naw, she just uses twin size mattresses

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Call The Real Canadian Superstore and ask for their generic brand. Cheaper yet (if they carry it).

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Oh but good luck getting them across the border. If they so much as rattle, they're gone.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
same people that make ours make CA drugs, stay away from mexican drugs, I will get the proper channels to do this I will P.M a phone No. A friend of mine does this and has great results and it is legal it just has to go thru the right channels...(red tape) and not much of that.JH

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
this'll cure what ails ya.
disclaimer....not mine...pic came from a friend....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts