Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Chinese carb off ebay, which I will NEVER do again, the primer seal broke and was leaking fuel and I contacted the seller who refused to send me a free replacement part, but he was nice enough (sarcasm) to offer me the replacement part for $30, which I refused because it would obviously fail too and I would have wasted more money.

I had the old (incomplete) Keihin CVK 32mm carb that was supposed to be on it originally but someone had taken jets out and missing float bowl among other things, so I went back on ebay to find another for parts for $45, so my intention was to build one good carb out of 2 to save me some money, I got the carb and started putting the parts together and got 1 just about complete except its missing the Choke Plunger valve part that threads in the side. I'm also missing the screw (or jet?) that threads in sideways on the bottom of the float bowl.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, considering this website has sponsors, but where can I find replacement parts for a Keihin CVK 32mm carburetor? I have had no luck finding much of anything but complete carbs on google and ebay.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
try parts unlimited, they have alot of parts like that, and dealers are everywhere. they have the catalog online

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PartsUnlimited's site wasn't much help, but I did find a site that had the exploded views of the carburetor and Part numbers, I found the parts using those numbers on google and found them relativity cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts