Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checking interest on this. Have a prototype mocked up. Looking to make back piece 2" taller to accommodate an LED taillight and eliminate the stock one.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should work now

·
Registered
63 Posts
what kind of price we looking at might be interested

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I'm definately interested!!!! Just need a stock replacement, don't need the extra 2 Inches.

How much and When? :D

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I expected Monkey to post that. :cool::rolleyes:

So you are giving her all 4 inches are you? :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello, i just joined the site, i am the one that builds/produces composite parts. Hopefully i dont get banned right off the bat for having my riding buddy post up an interest post. I really cant post up any prices of what this would cost unless an admin gets in contact with me or vise versa. The "prototype" one i built weighed about 1/3 of the aluminum and is still tough. Once i get the mold tweaked a bit more i will have more information available. Ill try and get in contact with an admin, we may possibly be able to do a group purchase etc. Thanks for the interest. Robb

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Welcome to the site.

You could do well with these CF parts you are making. Hope you get everything worked out. I am definately interested in doing business with you. :D

Put me down for one of the tank guards once you get things worked out.

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Hello, i just joined the site, i am the one that builds/produces composite parts. Hopefully i dont get banned right off the bat for having my riding buddy post up an interest post. I really cant post up any prices of what this would cost unless an admin gets in contact with me or vise versa. The "prototype" one i built weighed about 1/3 of the aluminum and is still tough. Once i get the mold tweaked a bit more i will have more information available. Ill try and get in contact with an admin, we may possibly be able to do a group purchase etc. Thanks for the interest. Robb

Welcome.

Any plans to make anything else for the V?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Well hell, I just may have to get one also !!! :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Are there other colors besides black?
He can add color to the resin to tint it just about any color. Probably be a little extra charge for color though.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts