Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
Yep it's yellow. Here's the most recent pic I have of it. It's going to have Maier carbon fiber plastics.

just got the pics on that today will load and post later,

These pics don't do the pieces justice, they look really good. I'm lookin at getting a hood to match.

Yes, getting good pictures of the parts is always hard. It usually takes a sunny day with the sun shining just off center somewhere in the mid afternoon to take well. And even that requires about 30 pictures to get 2 good ones. Nice looking bike btw.

nah Dawg haveing wayyy too much fun with this one still,the bolts were to small so its still a work in progress

sure thing,thanks send em to me buddy ;)

I don't know how anyone else decided to test how strong the tank guards are, but they are STRONG. At a poker run last weekend my buddy BLASTED the back of my V with his 400ex and the only thing i could think is that i would kill him if he smashed that tank guard.

When i got off my bike and shoved his out it looked even worse, his AC bumper was crumpled and three bolts were snapped off. I dredded looking at my bike.

When i turned to look at it my tank guard had not one.....but two scratches in it......................that was all. I even removed it when i got home to check it better, nothing one scratch buffed off, the other was too deep to buff but i was shocked.

Apparently either these things are nearly indestructible or AC makes crap bumpers.

Great work guys! It's as strong as it is pretty

Holy Moly! I am impressed. I can tell you once this part in particular is anchored at 4 mount points it does become very strong. I would love to see some pics of your damage vs the other bikes damage. Also, can i use this as a testimonial on my site? Thanks for the feedback on this.

hows the progress on the hoods ????

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.