Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some sweet carbon fiber vinyl wrap the other day. I made a bunch of parts for my Jeep. I had some left over and I decided to break my hood up a little bit. I used an adapt hood decal to get the shape from. I just made up the ones for the vent grooves.

Heres the hood now.

Heres some of the stuff I made for the Jeep. This stuff is sweet.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I'll be honest with ya that V hood looks awesome!

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks really good Jordan :tup:

Thanks Neal, Sorry I couldnt go riding with yall today. I would have if I would have been to sleep:lol: Plenty of riding will commence before long though. Spring will be knocking soon. I can't wait.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
That looks sweet...I like it a lot...:rock:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank ya's much Boys!

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Carbon fiber and billet bling are my two faves.:tup:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yepper me too:D I think out of the two I would like CF more. Dont half to polish it to make it look good:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I really like the hood too.

But why Monster graphics on your dash in the Jeep? Just askin. People would think you're corny if you put a Starbucks decal in there. :lol:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Thanks James! It needed this badly
Your welcome Jordan :tup:

I do have to agree with Terry though I don't care for the Monster logo's either, but it's your bike not mine.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really like the hood too.

But why Monster graphics on your dash in the Jeep? Just askin. People would think you're corny if you put a Starbucks decal in there. :lol:

Thanks,

I got Monster stuff everywhere. No different then seeing people with fox all over there ride. But Monster is cooler, It represents Kawasaki and Team Green. The rear sound bar speakers in the Jeep are done also:lol: I don't know it's all just an addiction.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks James! It needed this badly
Your welcome Jordan :tup:

I do have to agree with Terry though I don't care for the Monster logo's either, but it's your bike not mine.

Yeah the Monster is for some and not for others. Just when Monster joined Kawi in 07 it just made sense to me. Been addicted to it since.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
oh like the carbon look!
Just a side question, Metal are brute cases stronger or is it to acomidate the 750 cylenders? Just curious.:confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts